DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, December 02, 2006

NYC - SCSM

It's coming to a month after NYC. I have not been feeling comfortable in my long run post NYC. I am taking a long time to recover from NYC, which i atrribute to the fact that i am not done proper recovery exercises immediately after NYC and cause delay in my recovery to fitness.

This week, i have slow down the workout session even more which i hope will aid in the run tomorrrow(SCSM 06). I have been feeling my ankles, muscles or whatever aching at times, mechiam like everything is falling off bit by bit. To make matter worse, i have been slowing/cutting down on the workout. This do not auger well for the morale....:(

Finger crossed i will come through without injury in SCSM 06 event and get to know my body better as we go through the different pharses of life.

Waggle on!

No comments: