DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Forgotten

It was good to be back at MR. Somehow it seems everyone decide to oversleep this morning.:p The 4 ladies that are there did their own run, whereas i did my own.

Target to do a 20km in MR this morning. It was a cool morning. It was good to be back in the woods. During the first part in the run, i felt my right bottom feet is flaring up, similar to the pain i experience in WA. I try to be careful. Came out of the woods in 24mins. Pace okay, bit feel abit uneasy, maybe have to acclimatise back to local weather again.

Went up the 2 small humps and feeling very tired, left calve felt like cramping up! Become pretty breathless and heart rate went berserk. Feel like WA(running leg again)! I decide not to proceed anymore and UT(U-Turn in Aussie language) once i hit the green(golf). This is suppose to be a recovery LSD, not going to do anything serious.

For whatever reason, i can't even complete the run up the first small hump! I knew this is going to be a long run ahead and it seems i can't remember how to run! I decide to take a short cut back via Rifle Range route. I take it easy and soak in the peaceful surrounding. Walking more than running, i reach carpark at 1:32hr. Slacker. Hehe.

Have i forgotten how to run?

Poke!

I forgot that time is due again! I have been very busy since i arrived back from Perth and tend to be very forgetful what i wanna do.

Head over to Bloodbank and get myself poke in the afternoon.

No comments: