DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

shortie

It has to happen from time to time.

After 8km run, the eventual happens. I was prepare to continue the run after a toilet break on Saturday morning in ECP. I felt something.

The rest proceed while i take a long walk back to start point.

1:30hr walk back. First 8km was similar to last week pace.

Sigh....8km run ....:(
It didn't GO away, ever after a sleep at home. Sigh. I left around 10hours later! It is something NEW to me, i guess we learnt something new each day.

Went for prayer at LCK, therefore couldn't bike this morning. It was later than norm, but have to wait 40 days after Enver is born as per custom.

Later the morning decide to head into gym for a ride. Wasn't feeling that good, therefore i stop after 1hr...in fact have to take a toilet break in between the ride.

Sigh...an hour ride...in 80s again....

No comments: