Smelly Day?
Light flashes across before i even woke up. It continues as i was prepare for the trip to ECP.
I was stuck in the toilet. Damn. I leave the smelly details out...I was late and text them to proceed without me.
I reached and start the run 20mins after the prearranged time. I was out on my own.
It starts to get abit difficult. I don't know why. Is it because my cadence have increase and i couldn't hold the pace? Was it tired the other day that i should rest this morning.
I stop at Mac area(ECP). I sit by the beach and look at the sky. Imminent rains gloomy.
I remember long time back, there was a time, similar thing happen. I went to 7-11 to get a can of drink + biscuits and take it easy that day. Now, i don't event have the $ to do anything even if i want to reminisce that day.
What i can draw from this, is the fire within m.yself have been extinguish. It wasn't going to be the same again.
Rain starts to fall and jolt me out of my thoughts and i slowly walk back. It was nice to walk back amid light dwindle. It has been a long time.
Meet up with L upon reaching the end point. Maybe get the opportunity to run with her next time.
Not to waste the trip, decide to head to Gym and do some workout.
A good 60mins of bike(in random hilly mode). Feeling okay, decide to do another 30mins to kill more time while waiting for the guys to finish their run. Feeling rather tired and seem like hanging there, decide to stop after 15mins as don't wish to risk getting exhausted as tomorrow there is a swim event.
Wash up, meet up with the folks for makan, kai kai and pick up the goodies bag for tomorrow event.
P/S: A pile of shitty day for someone......:)



No comments:
Post a Comment