DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2012

Trying

I am trying to restart the habit on writing. Its not getting easier over the years.


Many things happen over the past 6 months. Too many of them.

Workload has increase tremendously and I am drowning. Despite cry father and mother for additional support for months, nothing has come out of it. When the support does eventually arrived(there are no way it won't). My feel is that it is too late. At least for me, the hurt from the organisation that it is best to separate. I have been in this for more than 11 years and go separate will be good for myself and the organisation.

Workouts have been hit and miss all these months. I can see that the weight has decrease, stamina has picked up. Trying to push further, body is not responding. It is gonna be a long road back.

I have no idea why i agree to climb up Mount Kinabalu. It was fun to say the least. It also show how unfit i am. Climbation is a history.

Relationship is an interested matter. Managing expectation will leads to a long and successful relationship. Sometime you treat someone nice, but the person find you a nuisance. Well, that is fated. Opportunity given, chances taken, if it does not click, it won't. 

Watching the rain can be emotional draining if you let your mind wander aimlessly.

What don't kills will make you stronger.

No comments: