DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2018

I Will Be Back?

It has been a long time. 6 years from the last post?

Many things have happened and life has changed.

Old story, new story, old pain, new pain. Its the same and life still move on.

Lace the old running shoe and head out for a 3k walk this morning. The sweat, the feeling still feel the same after all these years. 

Just finished a 500m swim while waiting for Enver swim class to complete. The out of breath feeling reminds of the old days when sprinting up and down all over the place.

Why today? It has to start somewhere isn't?

I know myself more than others, without spending some $, i wont appreciate. Just like more than a decade ago whereby i start my workout after failing my IPPT. I paid a sum of money to join the gym and it start off from there.

I paid a sum of money to join a diet program(not that i wanted to, but...). Its a done deal. So taking supplement and reducing some weight(have put up close to 30kg since the "better" me). Taking the momentum/opportunity to start my exercise regimen.

Pain has been a big factor in pushing me ahead. Pain will get me back on path.

Its a small step, hopefully to a fitter Tigger. :P

No comments: