DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Grounded

The entire week i am grounded. The car is in the workshop and i have to travel everywhere by Bus/MRT/Taxi etc.

Under normal circumstance, my car undergoes repairs or service the lost is just a few days, but this time round it took a week. After driving for quite some time, it has to get abit used to. It is not that i can't survive without a car, it is more like do lesser stuffs than i am used to.

I managed to do a run around my neighbour on Monday evening. Did 8km slightly less than 40mins, if i remember properly. I can’t remember when is the last time i did a run at the neighbour, as it is always litter with walks/smokers and other unwanted distractions. Yes, it does have a few here and there, but i think it isn't that bad this time round. I am pampered with the freedom to run on the venue i have chosen and still prefer to run with less people around.

Apart from the Monday run, i didn’t have any outside working hours exercises during weekdays....:-( Well, that basically sums up my exercise regime at current status. I am not taking it serious and should be doing more as more public runs are coming up and i might not have the time to train. Maybe i am trying to peak at Standard Chartered Marathon, and trying to take it easy. Anyway, the excuses are that i am hitting the gym during lunch times every weekday & staying in shape!!!....;)

Saturday went for a 20km run with Francis and Simon at Kallang. Took me 2hrs and 8 mins to finish. Abit tough today, is it starting too fast? Or some other reasons? Francis finished 18km, where Simon completed 10km. We showered and went to Macpherson there for breakfast with Agnes, Desmond and Tracy. We have a sinful Prawn and Pork Noddles....yummmy......;)

Finally get my old friend (car) back from the workshop at Yishun. Can't of missing my old friend....

Sunday .....? Well....coming up soon....:)

No comments: