DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

last run for 2006

MR25 Ultra Marathon 2006
Date: 31 December 2006 (Sunday)
Time: 7.00am to 7.00pm (12 hours),
Registration: Starts at 6.30am and free for MR25 members.
Location: MacRitchie Reservoir lower car park (beside toilet)
Distance: Minimum 10.5km x 5 sets

This is going to be my first attempt at MR for the Ultra event. Last year, i didn't took part. Why? If anyone interested, you can read the post i make leading to the event. Here, here and here. I was dissapointed not to make it for the event last year, to say the least. I think i make the right decision then, but no matter what, it has past. I am just 1 day shy of the event and i will be taking part tomorrow.

I think my fitness leading to the event is ok. I have to admit i am not at my peak but do-able. Nevermind, i am going out there for a joy run. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: