DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Recovery - SCSM 06

I was feeling good and have little body aching compare to my previous marathons. Is that because i am getting better at handling the distance? Or is it i am running very slow that doesn't cause much damage. I do not know. Anyway, come after Ultra Marathon on 31st Dec i should be able to tell what is the finding.

Here is my week program after SCSM:

Mon - Cycle(Gym), Weights(Gym), Swim(Clementi)
Tue - Cycle(Gym), Weights(Gym), Run(Abandon, CBD makanton instead)
Wed - Cycle(Gym), Weights(Gym)
Thur -Cycle(Gym), Weights(Gym), Run(MF 10km)
Fri - Cycle(Gym), Weights(Gym)
Sat - Climb(Lambak 510meters)
Sun - Rest

Concern: both my knees are showing certain signs of weakness. Have to "walk" the line with care. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Run'er said...

wah! tigger powder! do weights everyday!

kops21 said...

just trying to keep in SHAPE!