DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

slacking

Morning swim at the pool today. I wasn't my usual self today. Find the breathing erratic. Not comfortable throughout the swim. I am struggling. Strange.

Bite through the first few laps and still feeling uneasy. Sometime isn't right. Wanted to pack up and leave. I guess something within me, just wouldn't let it go.

Keep telling myself, it is not the good day that you swim, smooth, fast and feeling good. It is the bad day that i have to slog it out that determine what i am.

Switch to 50 breast and 50 free moving on. Hopefully that this phase will pass. It didn't! Subsequently I switch to breast, move on and try to finish off minimum 2km today.

On the last few laps, left side of the head hurts. It get worsen as time goes on. Have to stop to adjust the goggle, thinking maybe it is too tight, but it is not the case. I got real bad that i have to stop at 2km. No point pushing on. Finished in 50mins.

Maybe it is a sign! A sign of slacking!

Went for lunch first then head over to the supermart to grab some stuffs. Saw a cute/adorable(just like tigger!) package of fruits gummy so tempting to buy. But i have to control myself or else later dear scold tigger again! :(

CBD run this evening. Have a couple of new users. Cool. It was suppose to be a run up MF and take a look at the Christmas lightning at the Jewel box.

Run we did, lighting nope! Maybe it is energy saving day! The lights are not lighted, so disappointed. Sigh.

I wasn't feeling comfortable this evening. The run was erratic. Sigh. Still trying to learn how to run! Thanks for the accompany everyone.



Note: Pictures can be view from here as well.

No comments: