DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Mood?

iI can’t believe I slept so late yesterday. Sigh.

Woke up feeling tired. What else to expect? Thought about it and i didn’t succumb to the temptation.

Spent 50 mins on the bike this morning. I was abit rusty at the beginning. Fortunately after punching in some emails on the mobile, the time seem to flies! By the time I know about it, the time is up! Phew! What a short run! *rolleyes*

It is always enjoyable to know about friends/kaki have found a partner. Especially those that I meet weekly. It is very heart warming. Relationship is a double edges matter. It can move mountains or can destroy a person. Whatever it is, enjoy while it last! It is not going to be bed of roses all the way. It is through fighting and ironing out the difference that will determine whether you are meant for each other. I hope I can get to attend more wedding runs in the near future! Haha.



I was drag to lunch! Ok, i volunteer to be drag! Weak mind! Thanks for the treat my lady! The bill is a whopping amount! I better don't go lunch with you soon. I can see the dagger sharpening...:p

First time seeing Precious Moment characters dancing on the stage. I have a soft spot for the figurines. Must .....*rolleyes*


It was Christmas songs in the SPIN this evening. Haha.

I heard on radio this morning. Do you know that apart we are 8 days to Christmas, but also 3 days to Hari Raya? I feel bad for our Muslim friend that their festive season is over shadow by Christmas.

The spin is something new this evening. I like changes...:p

No comments: