DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A date with sundown

After looking around for a while, i am more or less aware of what is require to prepare myself for the challenge ahead.

Knowing myself, i should be ready for it come May 08 under normal circumstance. Given my current fitness gain from training for IM, i could have done it within 45 days.

Alas, i have other commitments. I do not know whether i will be "around" by then. If i am, i will be ready.

As for training, I am not going to plan as per a typical runner. I am going to make use of IM training and break off from there when the time is right. It is going to be a challenge base on current plan.

For those preparing for sundown, be prepare for back to back LSD. Going to be tough, but doable. Just need conditioning and commitment. :p

No comments: