DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Tigger's Eat Snake

I had experienced chest pains(thought it is small dose of heart attacks) while i am in Port Macquarie.

Couple of days before event day, i started to develop rashes on the back of the body.

About 2 days after events, i start to get Migraine in a regular flashes.

I was sicked. Body start to ache more, don't know if it is the combination of the event or i have caught something in Australia.

Since i have some rashes, it could be i caught in the openwater and bitten by sea bug or insect. The rashes get worsen and starts to spread from the back to the chest area.

My chest hurts from time to time, i have acute migraine that seize me in regular fashion. My left arm seems weaker, some rashes starts to get watery. It was awful.

Not to forget, the aches from the event. The calves, quads, back and Achilles tendon are hurting just as bad. This is suppose to be a holiday?

It get so bad, the first thing after i touched down in SIN, i am in the doctor clinic within 2 hours of arrival. It has been a long time since i visit this neighbour family doctor.

I have Shingles. A foam of chicken pox. In hokkien it is called "snake". More information on Shingles here.

I have NOT done any kind of workout after the event and it is getting into my nerve. I was just given a week of medical leaves to rest and keep myself cool for the body to recover faster.

I can't afford to lose the fitness and need to recover fast to prepare for the next event. Sigh. I hope i have the ability to handle the restless(eat snake) period.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care & have a good rest for now.