Thursday Double
It was like natural when i step into the swimming pool this morning. I put the coin in the locker, strip out of my pant and walah....i am wearing a underwear underneath....hmm...kind of airy isn't it...wait....what happen to my swim trunk! Why isn't it there!
Opps! Slow and steady as though it is natural, wear back my pant and head into the toilet. I hope nobody see....keke....*gulity look for a "flasher"*.
I forget to wear the swim trunk and leave it inside toilet. Damn...lucky i bring along a cwx for the run this evening. Mai tu leow, change to thigh and jump into the pool and start off with the swim.
It was difficult, but a bit strange to use a thighs for a swim. It is not the first time i am doing this, but kind of tight i feel. I guess i have grow fat during these time or my swim trunk is lose. keke..
Right groin area feeling a bit tight still, but manageable. Slowly swim along, day dreaming of some nonsensical stuff and time move pretty fast.
I wanted to do 2.5km in the beginning. Think of the ache near the groin, decide to do lesser(2km), but feeling good leh...so decide to do 2.2km. Somewhere in between is good for both side.
Next time then do longer distance. I still have time to slowly push up the mileage.
55mins this morning, pretty decent timing for the distance.
Like a fish out of water, i wasn't feeling comfortable for this evening run. In fact, the last few runs, i have not been feeling "steady".
I don't know why, maybe i am just not use to the HR that generate from running. I guess it is going to take a while to get the feeling back. When we stop doing something for a while, it does take 1 or 2 refresher attempts to remind the body of the feeling. Hopefully the next round, this Saturday will be feeling much better.
It was a good turn out, we have a new runner from CBD that joined us this evening. Well, he did 84km + Northface last year and love to run hills from the last conversation with him during CBD run. Since we are going NUS this evening, decide to jio him along.
Today run has quite a few pitt stops to wait for slow folk like me! Haha...thanks for waiting...i don't know if i can take it if it isn't because of the frequent walk break.
So i decide to take a short cut while the rest finished their 14km route. Someone(s) just like to follow! Whatever route i take, they take! KNS! U wait! Let me recover...then u sure died flat!!!!
It was a good run. Trying to get the "engine" warm up again...1:39hr for a 12k(or 11k) run. Nevermind, good enough for me.
Today luck was really down when we reached the market. Nothing leave to eat! All the good stalls closed shop or not much food leow! Sigh xxxxxxxxx.....



No comments:
Post a Comment