Friday Rush
It was a rush workout this morning. It is Friday for shouting out loud!
Body do feel tired. I am sleepy. I don't know why. Maybe yesterday run is tough on the body. I sleep normal i feel. Nevertheless, just feel tired.
Have to convince myself that i need to hit the gym this morning. No slacking is allowed!
I need to rush back to office, as i need to start the morning work shift. Reason being i will like to get back home early later so better do the first shift today.
40 mins of weights. I was abit panting and wet, which is good. Would love to spent more time and get a bit more workout under the belt as i am out of shape for the weights!
Coming to work early has its advantage. I can spent more time doing something when nobody is around!



1 comment:
next time, i will teach u free weighs "super sets" good for core muscles training.
sure make u ache for few days, you will love it, trust me :P
Post a Comment