DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

FAT

Was slightly late and decide to do weights instead this morning.

Body are not 100% good, but reaching there. It was a good to get the muscle some stretching. Can feel the legs are slightly heavy due to the workout yesterday more than the climb.

Yesterday step on the weight, dunno since when the last time I did and was shock to see I have gained weight again. I am just 4kg shy of my all time TOP record. :) More drastic measure has to be done.

Went for medical appointment. Thought it is a simple follow up, ended with a treadmill test. The result seems good from the report. I personally have some doubt. Hmm…

Decide to head over to Bloodbank since i get the blessing early on. I think i should be able to get through it, after reading the do/don't on their website.

Alas i was rejected and was informed this will be key into the system to BAN me permanently! OMG! I have to get a letter from hospital to reinstate myself! WTF!

Meet up with Soo, Mike and Dexter for dinner. Couldn't really enjoy the meal as my toothache is not 100% recovered.

No comments: